Man gets electrocuted while using iPhone in bathtub full of water


Richard and Tanya Bull
Richard and Tanya Bull
By: Mason White  WorldWideWeirdNews.com

A wife was shocked to find her husband unconscious in a bathtub of their home as they were getting ready to go out and enjoy themselves with friends, according to police in the United Kingdom.

32-year-old Richard Bull of London, was electrocuted while taking a bath in his home as he had an iPhone on his chest while it was plugged into an extension cord.

His wife Tanya, called police and she thought that her husband was attacked and killed by an intruder. Police officers who arrived at the scene, initially thought that Bull committed suicide.

However, coroner Dr. Sean Cummings ruled that Bull died of accidental electrocution.

It appeared that Bull used his iPhone while taking a bath and placed the device on his chest, causing him to suffer severe burns.

Cummings told a court that he plans to write to Apple and other phone manufactures to include warnings to keep electronics away from water.