|The cement mixer|
By: Mason White WorldWideWeirdNews.com
(Scroll down for video) A family is mourning the loss of their young children who died after climbing into a cement mixer.
Authorities are investigating the tragic death of two 3-year-old girls who were crushed by a cement mixer in Sichuan, China.
Horrified witnesses gathered at the scene and took videos of the blood stained mixer and a pair of shoes next to the machine.
Whiteness uploaded videos to the Internet, which shows many horrified spectators surrounding the cement mixer.
According to authorities, the findings revealed that the three-year-old twins were left unattended by their parents near a construction site on Friday.
The curious children were able to enter the construction site. There were no workers at the site at the time of the incident.
Police believe that the girls climbed into the cement mixer without anyone noticing.
For some reason, the unattended machine was left plugged in despite not being in use. The cement mixer automatically turned on as the girls got inside.
One of the girls died at the scene while her sister was rushed to the Hospital of North Sichuan Medical College.
Doctors tried to save her life, but she eventually succumbed to her injuries. Police are now investigating the parents, who have not been named.