Fitness enthusiast killed by exploding whipped cream dispenserBy Mason White 11:20 AM June 22, 2017
|Rebecca Burger and the whipped cream dispenser
By: Alexis Bell WorldWideWeirdNews.com
People were shocked to learn that a popular fitness model lost her life in a freak accident.
The fitness enthusiast from France, died when a whipped cream dispenser exploded in her family’s home.
33-year-old Rebecca Burger was a fitness and travel blogger.
She had over 55,000 fans on Facebook, and 154,000 followers on Instagram.
“It is with great sadness that we announce Rebecca’s death following a domestic accident. Family, relatives and her husband are grieving,” the family wrote on her Facebook and Instagram accounts.
The family posted a photo to her Instagram account, showing the type of dispenser that exploded. They warned her fans not to buy this type of dispenser that is sold by a French manufacturer, claiming that there were thousands of defective bottles still being sold.
The metal whipped cream container dispenser is injected with gas in order for it to be under high pressure. When the dispenser exploded, it hit Burger in the chest, causing her to suffer cardiac arrest.
Burger received medical attention, but she succumbed to her injuries.
Burger was popular on social media, where she posted photos of her toned body in bikinis, and she shared tips on food and fitness. She also competed in fitness and beauty competitions around the world.