Boy’s fidget spinner explodes and burns while charging


Fidget spinners (illustration)
Fidget spinners (illustration)
By: Alexis Bell  WorldWideWeirdNews.com

(Scroll down for video) A woman in Alabama, said that she is lucky her home is still intact after her son’s fidget spinner exploded while charging.

Kimberly Allums of Gardendale, said that she and her son were ready to leave their home when the boy started screaming “fire.”

She ran over to his room and saw his fidget spinner in flames.

Allums’ son quickly threw the burning spinner in a sink and poured water on it. Allums said that had she left the house a few minutes earlier, her home would have burned down.

She is warning others about the dangers of electronic fidget spinners.

Allums’ son had a Bluetooth enables fidget spinner, which connects to computers and is able to play music on built in speakers.

The Consumer Product Safety Commission and the World Against Toys Causing Harm, have warned the fidget spinners are a safety hazard.


Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...