Latest News

Man suing Heineken after drinking from beer can that contained 2 lizards

By Mason White 4:05 PM August 10, 2017
Lizards in Heineken beer can
Lizards in Heineken beer can
By: Tanya Clark

(Scroll down for video) A man became very sick after drinking beer from a can that contained two dead lizards, according to a lawsuit filed in California.

49-year-old George Toubbeh of Fountain Valley, said that he bought the 24-ounce Heineken can of beer at a nearby Ralphs supermarket, which is owned by Kroger.

When he got home, Toubbeh opened the can and took a sip.

He immediately became violently ill. Toubbeh suffered abdominal pain and vomited. He also suffered from anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder.

Toubbeh’s daughter took the can, and when she looked inside, she was shocked to see two dead lizards.

He went to the emergency room, where doctors gave him Xanax for his anxiety and Zofran to stop the nausea and vomiting.

Toubbeh wants compensation for his pain and suffering, lost wages and medical expenses. The lawsuit names both Heineken and Kroger as defendants.