Latest News

Popular YouTube Snake expert allowed venomous snake to bite him in live streaming suicide after wife left him

By Mason White 2:55 PM September 27, 2017
Arslan Valeev before he died (L)
Arslan Valeev before he died (L)
By: Alexis Bell

A man who loved snakes, decided to commit suicide by allowing a venomous snake to bite him after his wife left him.

The man who was a famous snake expert in Russia, was seen on video committing suicide by having his black mamba mascot bite his hand.

31-year-old Arslan Valeev of St. Petersburg, was a snake expert and former zoo employee.

He and his ex-wife Ekaterina “Katya” Pyatyzhkina, had several YouTube channels about snakes and they had thousands of followers.

Valeev was brokenhearted after his wife left him. After several failed attempts to win her back, he decided to commit suicide.

In July, Valeev accused his wife of cheating and he beat her. Pyatyzhkina reportedly suffered a concussion during the attack.

She then filed for divorce, and she refused to reconcile despite his pleas and public apologies.

In one video, Valeev said: “I cannot describe in words the extent of my disappointment with myself.

“I cannot describe the shock that I experience every day when I wake up in this new world without someone I have lost and deserved to lose, who I was with a couple of seconds ago in a dream.

“If it makes you feel better, it hurts and I’m lonely.”

Pyatyzhkina did not comment on the video. She moved on in life and she reportedly has a new man.

Valeev, who often live streamed himself with his snake, allowed his followers to watch him die.

During the live stream, Valeev announced his ex-wife’s phone number and asked viewers to call her in an attempt to see her one more time before he died.

In the graphic video which has since gone viral, Valeev showed viewers the bloody finger caused by the snake bite. His breathing became labored and his eyes started rolling.

He once again expressed his love for his ex-wife before stumbling away from the camera’s view. A viewer called an ambulance, but by the time help arrived, Valeen was no longer alive.