Latest News

Shocking video shows waiter slipping and scalding young boy hot pot of soup

By Mason White 2:15 PM September 26, 2017
The waiter on the floor next to the family
The waiter on the floor next to the family
By: William Martin

(Scroll down for video) A restaurant released shocking surveillance video, showing the moment a customer was scalded with very hot soup.

The child and his parents were at a hot pot restaurant in the Hunan province in China, when the accident happened.

The video showed the young boy playing with his parents’ cell phone while the family was patiently waiting for their food to arrive.

The waiter walked over to their table with piping hot soup, and he slipped. He dropped the soup onto the table, causing the hot liquid to splash onto the child.

The boy’s mother quickly grabbed him while his father grabbed the pot of soup from the table and placed it on the floor.

The boy suffered burns to the face and upper shoulder. He was taken to a hospital for treatment.